Welcome to ROSE for volunteers: Registrations Online Simple and Easy!
Online Registration is an exciting new way for:
- parents/guardians and troop leaders to register for council program events, resident camp, and trainings
- parents/guardians to register or re-register annual Girl Scout memberships for themselves and their girls
- families to be more directly involved in their girl's membership
- troop leaders to manage their troop roster and meeting information
- anyone to contribute donations directly to the council
Online Registration is the best way to register as it:
- eliminates paperwork for parents and troop leaders
- reduces errors
- gives parents/guardians more information, accurate records, and control over their family’s participation in Girl Scouting
- reduces membership and event registration processing delays –your registration is instantaneous!
Need some support? Have some questions? Try our ROSE Help and FAQ